models (464, 664 and 6128). Green links (on left frame)
are .TAP files, and the blue ones are .DSK.
Roland has a GPL license, the source code is here. It shares the
same Z80 engine as jbacteria,
jtandy, but the rest is developed from scratch. There
is another CPC emulator, at a very advanced state, so
I encourage you to try it.
Update 24-Sep-2011: Now you can record games with F6 key, the list is here.
- Keyboard is as in your PC, so the mapping PCKEY -> cpckey is: INS -> copy, ENTER -> return,
PC NUMPAD KEYS -> cpc function keys, NUMPAD+ -> enter, DEL -> clr, BACKSPACE -> del.
- F1 for pause emulation, and show the keymap help.
- F2 for enable/disable joystick.
- F5 for reload (normal browser refresh), F8 for reset and F11 for full screen.
- F6 for save gameplay. Here is the list of saved games.
- F7 change pallette between color, grayscale and green (Thanks to Mauricio Muñoz for the suggestion and help).
- F9 switch scaling between bilinear and nearest neighbor. Only works on Firefox.
- Supported memory snapshots: save with F3 and load with F4.
- Supported .DSK and .TAP files from server.
- Supported .SNA files: load by dragging a local file to emulator window, save with F10.
- Supported .DSK and .TAP local files by dragging (not automatic load, you must enter run", run"game or |cpm).
- Every machine has a fast and slow render version (click at upper-right corner on game list). Slow
render writes the entire screen every frame, recommended on computers with hardware accelerated
graphics card, because the speed is more stable.
- Supported sound (AY-8912) in Chrome Dev Channel and Firefox 4+. F12 to toggle sound.
Enjoy it !!!
my email is anyone at antoniovillena.es